Thursday, January 06, 2005

vern and wife shelley at a friend's...


vern and shelley Posted by Hello

my wife and I at a friend's house in Colorado, Gary Taylor http://wildgraygoose.blogspot.com ... as you can see, I waded way deeper out in the gene pool when I maried Shelley... and every pretty girl needs a Neanderthal, and voila, there I was.

I play ice hockey (for about 40 years), and recently caught an edge, hit the boards and experienced some ultra high speed dentistry... I have less teeth now. Between my facial hair, my lack of front teeth, and living on the northern edge of the Appalachian Mountains... well, put it this way, the local Walmart plays the theme from Deliverance when I walk in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

Hey Vern,
Are you related to WWE Star Mick Foley?
You kinda look like him.

Peace

5:13 PM  
Blogger Windmill Duke said...

No, but have you ever seen both of us in the same place at the same time?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Windmill Duke said...

Hey, bearded wonder, you stil on your own blog? If so, come back with a howdy on mine. You commented I inspired you with my discipline to write my blog. Then why was my last entry a year ago. Might explain yours a year old, too. I'm inspired your so inspired and even followed my uninspiration.

Let's start over again. I'm now up on my blog. When my grandwonders leave me alone for a few minutes, I'll post the exciting midnight full moon ride in the snow Matt and I had last night...WITH A MACANUDO!

Nice pix of you in this old, old blog. Reminders of the ranch could be painful...but seem to be only ocassionally.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home